Caregiver for Day Shifts
Visiting Angels of Jenkintown & Horsham is currently seeking a Caregiver to service clients in and around Philadelphia, PA. Recognized as a Best of Home Care Provider of Choice since 2010, Visiting Angels of Jenkintown & Horsham offers competitive starting pay rates, continuous training, and flexibility for all our caregivers. Apply now to earn your wings with one of the most trusted names in home health care!
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience - Rates start between $11.00/hr to $13.00/hr
- Higher Hourly Pay All weekend shifts, couples shifts, and Angel Calls pay at a higher base rate!
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedule and Open Communication Tailor your work to fit your ideal work/life balance.
- Referral Bonuses and Recognition Programs
- 18+ years of age, with at least a High School Diploma
- A minimum of one year experience as a caregiver (or similar position)
- One of the following TB Tests (2 step PPD/Chest X-Ray/Quantiferron Blood Work)
- Valid Driver's License
- Assist with meal preparation, grocery shopping, and other errands
- Perform personal care assistance, including bathing and grooming
- Perform all non-medical home care services as needed
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and their loved ones
- Maintain consistent communication between seniors, co-workers, and office staff
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF VACCINATION.