Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Partnered Staffing - Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, health care and home care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Answer inbound calls from members, member representatives, agent brokers, providers, health plan employees, ship employees and clients.
- Perform outbound calls to resolve pended issues and COB surveys.
- Research callers inquiries using internal knowledge database, client website, routes and escalation process to resolve concerns.
- Clear and concise documentation of each task is required.
- Timely resolution of self-pended calls.
- Alert supervisor and management to any known telephone, systems, policies and procedures or other obstacles interfering with customer satisfaction and delivery of timely service.
- Perform as an advocate by educating the caller of all necessary information and alternatives as it relates to the call to promote one call resolution
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Adhere to department and corporate guidelines. Follow internal policy and procedures
- De-escalate situations in a professional, calm and customer focused manner
- Utilize department best practices to increase productivity, once call resolution and patient satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual in Spanish (fluency in the spoken and written Spanish language required, not just conversant).
- HS Diploma or equivalent GED.
- One year of previous customer service experience, preferably in a health care industry or inbound call center environment.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures with dispensing pharmacies is preferred but not required.
- Ability to analyze situations and make independent decisions while remaining within department guidelines.
- Ability to demonstrate professional telephone etiquette and soft skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Reliable and Dependable.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt in a fast pace and ever changing work environment.
- Ability to work in a structured department while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to use probing skills to identify unspoken concerns and assist with problem resolution.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic to produce favorable results while maintaining mutual respect for others.
- Works effectively with others to produce favorable results.
- Proficient knowledge of Window based applications and Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of FACETS and AS400 applications preferred but not required.