Responsibilities and Purpose
- Prepare meals and beverages using specific procedures.
- Serve meals using standards to maintain sanitation and quality.
- Store stock appropriately in order to maintain cleanliness and prevent food spoilage.
- Accurately record meals served and monitor temperatures of food.
- Clean assigned dining areas using appropriate procedures.
- Wash dishes and/or utensils according to acceptable standards of practice.
Desired Experience and Education
- One (1) or more years of experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.