DATA ENTRY & FUEL MANAGEMNT ASSOC PT
JOB TITLE: Data Entry and Fuel Management Associate
REPORTS TO: Director of Fleet Management
OVERVIEW OF ROLE: Data Entry and Fuel Associate handles daily monitoring of bulk fuel inventory and ordering as necessary, data entry as described, assures proper accounting processes of specific items in a cost-effective manner. Support employees as internal customers by providing timely, accurate assistance as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor diesel fuel pricing and purchase fuel for service centers as needed at the optimum price.
- Review and reconcile fuel invoices.
- Enter outside fuel vendor tickets, monitor check and balance sheets and assist with monitoring and providing monthly fuel report.
- Monitor systems related to fuel reporting (Centeron, Fuelmaster)
- Analyze, code and record all repair order information generated within the maintenance department.
- Enter all parts and labor information from repair orders and shop cards into the TMT with accuracy.
- Enter parts and labor information from vendor invoices into the TMT with accuracy, code invoices and forward for approval and payment.
- Enter warranty information into the TMT system to support warranty program which includes review and entry of dealer invoices assignment of purchase orders and contacting dealers as necessary to ensure reimbursement. .
- Complete all paperwork and records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answer telephones, handling calls or taking messages and forwarding information to the appropriate person, in accordance with Ward's standards on telephone etiquette.
- Monitor Fuel program,TMT information and Maintenance processes making recommendations to Director of Fleet Management for potential improvements and enhancements to support maintenance initiatives and corporate goals.
- Submit relevant topics of information for inclusion in the maintenance newsletter.
- Fully support all technologies and processes introduced by Ward that are intended to improve efficiencies and/or the customer experience. Support would include adherence to training programs, guidelines and processes associated with these systems.
- Must be able to work well with other employees and customers.
- Must have proficient clerical and computer skills.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of telephone etiquette.
- Must maintain a good work ethic and be able to work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work required, set hours.
- Must be willing to participate in training classes given by or requested by the company.
This job description does not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other different tasks be performed as circumstances change.