Back of House Team Member ZAZA Altamonte Springs
ZAZA’s Cuban Diner is looking for experienced grill, sauté and prep cooks with a minimum of 2 years experience in a high volume kitchen. Are you ready to bring your talent and energy to discover the enriching rewards of joining one of Orlando’s most exciting companies?
ZAZA’s Cuban Diner is a rapidly growing, privately held casual concept that is based in Orlando. Our growing restaurant brand is committed to providing impeccable experiences and the highest quality customer service for every Amigo while they relax and enjoy one of our signature Café Cubano Coffee’s or a glass of wine. We offer a Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menu all made with the freshest ingredients and made from scratch.
If you have a passion for great food, love the team environment, and want a place to grow then please join us!
- Manage portions of grilled food items and garnish them
- Well versed in preparing, seasoning and cooking a variety of food
- Portion and arrange food aesthetically on plates and platters
- Be able to work under pressure and maintain fast, accurate service
- Can-do attitude and be a team player
- Professional in demeanor with both appearance and conduct
- Take pride in your work
- Dependability – Be on time and available when needed
Please bring a minimum 2 years experience in a high volume kitchen.
Highly experienced in following sanitation guidelines for food preparation.