Exchange / Active Directory Candidate Requirements:
The candidate would be able to work well with Customers and Team Members, be able to present issues/solutions to customers, and be supportive of all groups and team members. The ideal candidate would be able to think “outside the box“ to provide ideas and improvements to current architecture and technical processes.
- Four (4) years experience within the last 6 years in Maintenance and Support of Microsoft Exchange 10000+ user environment. Need 2 years Exchange 2016 experience.
- Experience in mailbox management, reports, email removal from back end, database health checks.
- Four (4) years experience within the last six (6) years performing analysis and documenting functional and technical requirements. Providing email flow diagrams with Visio.
- Four (4) years experience within the last six (6) years with of the following:
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac native Mail and Calendaring app, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
- Networking components including TCP/IP, DNS and WINS
- Infrastructure including HLBs, reverse proxie sand firewalls.
- AD trouble shooting user lockouts
- GPO troubleshooting
- Four (4) years experience within the last six (6) years utilizing task automation via PowerShell scripting
- Proof point experience in configuration and re-mediating email hygiene issues.
- Experienced with Sympa Mailing LIST server
- Experienced with Accellion LFT (Large File Transfer) service.
Other Skills Preferred:
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Exchange Server Certifications (i.e., designing and deploying Microsoft exchange server 2016, advanced solutions of MSFT exchange server), Implementing advanced server infrastructure.
Must be a US Citizen
This is a temporary position
Qualifications Requires Bachelor's degree in (Computer Science, Math or Engineering) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience. Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 11-13 years w/High School Diploma
05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree
02-04 years w/Masters Degree
Position Type Full-Time Temporary Shift Day Overview ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Apply Now Save to cart
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
© 2010 ManTech International Corporation. All Rights Reserved.