Amber Heating and Air Conditioning / AMC Inc. with over 55 years of experience, we are an industry leader in heating, AC, and air quality, providing excellent service to our residential and commercial customers in Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana.
We have an immediate need for an Experienced Residential HVAC Service Technician. We are looking for quality people who want to be part of a team to provide outstanding service to our customers and can expertly service and/or repair heating/cooling, refrigeration, and ventilation systems. Earning potential up to $80K annually.
Reasons to consider Amber Mechanical Contractors, Inc. as your company of choice:
- Stable and growing company with over 55 years of experience
- Company reputation - Be a part of a company that is known for providing quality service!
- Training opportunities for industry certifications, career growth and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package
Job Title: Experienced Residential HVAC Service Technician
Position Summary: To provide maintenance and repair on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Pass Background Check and Drug Screen
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- 3 years HVAC experience
- 1 - 2 years' experience as a Service Technician
- Universal EPA Certification
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
- Knowledge of HVAC practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
- NATE Certified
• years' experience as a Service Technician
- Possess tools needed