Requisition Number: PROJE04703
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world’s most revolutionary technologies. Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and over 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service – bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of more than $80 billion.
Position Title: Site Acquisition Project Manager (6E)
Responsible for project managing the efficient and timely delivery of Real Estate Department products to meet and exceed internal and external customer expectations and objectives. Provide oversight to expedite real estate issue resolution, enhance communication and improve delivery of the day-to-day Area Real Estate activities in accordance with Crown Castle objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with Real Estate Manager and/or Director, internal and external customers and partners.
- Recommend and ensure proper resourcing is in place to deliver RE products and services to the customer on time at the project or customer program level.
- Identify optimal workflow for customer projects and programs that require deliverables from the Real Estate team.
- Propose and facilitate implementation of procedures and reporting deliverables at the project level for distribution to the customer.
- Manage outside vendors as required to produce deliverables that meet the associated objectives.
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements. Work with the Market Sales Manager and District to ensure all real estate related project costs and revenue are forecasted, recognized and reimbursement received.
- Provide current status reports to management and customers as needed.
- Facilitate the forecasting and delivery of Area Real Estate products at the application, site and project levels.
- Advocate and monitor compliance with processes and procedures associated with task completion.
- Supervise real estate functions associated with projects; review project reports and identify issues in reporting or task completion.
- Lead internal project/program deployment meetings with the Real Estate Specialists and other partners to review the status of each task and implement any strategic or tactical changes required to ensure timely issue resolution and project completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- PM Certification preferred but not required
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Three (3) + years of experience in real estate project management
- Wireless industry experience strongly preferred
- Customer-facing experience strongly preferred
- Legal background preferred but not required
- Effectively communicate at all levels with customers, vendors and contractors
- Supervise or manage a team to project objectives
- Manage outside resources (vendors) to deliverables, timely and cost-effectively
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive to be proactive
- Manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Problem solve and provide solution alternatives
- Understand and interpret contracts and agreements
- Comprehension of title documentation, survey and construction drawings
Reports to: Real Estate Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions. During COVID19 conditions, this role will work remotely to mitigate risk.
Additional Information: N/A