Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and optimization of integrated cardholder lifecycle marketing strategies, tactics & programs for Netspend’s Commercial Channel. This role is responsible for new cardholder early engagement, existing cardholder trigger marketing and dormant customer re-engagement. This role will work closely with other functions across the company including Marketing, Account Management, Product Management, Business Development / Sales, Customer & Client Services, Operations, Bank, Finance and Legal. This position reports to the Director of Marketing, Commercial Prepaid.
- Scaling integrated end-to-end lifecycle marketing platform for core distribution channels, partners & portfolios
- Manage new cardholder on-boarding integrated marketing communication experience
- Manage trigger-based lifecycle communications
- Manage touch point optimization across Netspend touch points: web, email, SMS, card carrier, customer service, IVR, etc.
- Plan and execute programs focused on increasing customer lifetime value
- Work with internal & external creative services to develop & maintain supporting marcomm materials
- Manage measurement, reporting & insights for lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Manage research efforts designed to inform ongoing lifecycle marketing strategy
- Support launch of new product features and programs to new and existing cardholders
- Support strategy and development of client nurture efforts
- Maximize core metrics including; Activation, Funding, Usage / Debit Volume, Feature Penetration, Retention
- Develop ongoing portfolio and customer segmentation strategies
- 7+ years in marketing roles managing consumer-focused products and services
- Experience in B2B, financial services and card marketing preferred although not required
- Lifecycle / Customer Relationship Marketing / Communications experience
- Web / digital marketing experience
- Strategic planning, testing and execution, and analytics
- Strong analytic mindset focused on testing and measuring impact of initiatives and programs
- Ability to communicate and build credibility leading cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a complex marketing environment
- Self-starter, driven, willingness to take ownership and initiative
- Passion for managing customer relationships and creating a best-in-class product and customer experience
- As provided in Netspend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
- References required, upon request
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.