License & Title Specialist - Renewal Management
This position is responsible for the timely management of registration renewals, as well as for providing expert level support to internal and external customers. A critically thinking problem solver, with a proactive and accountable mindset and the ability to make solid independent decisions would be an ideal fit for this role.
- Renew vehicle registration for assigned states either on-line, directly with the state or through the use of third party vendors within established timelines
- Manage and follow up on outstanding renewals to ensure timely receipt of completed renewals
- Investigate and determine root cause of registration failures
- Create Management Reports outlining root causes of renewal failures
- Write, edit, research and manage content regarding state specific regulations
- Maintain in-depth understanding of Federal and State Motor Vehicle regulations to ensure compliance
- Use intermediate level functions in Excel, including simple functions, sorting and filtering
- Perform state specific regulations testing resulting from system changes or enhancements
- Manage vendor relationships
- Complete routine daily tasks while responding to deadline driven requests from internal customers
- Process a high volume of complex transactions on a monthly basis
- Accurately process billing immediately after receipt of invoices/billing spreadsheet from vendor, and scan invoices into the License and Title application
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to connect your actions with a driver’s experience
- Prioritize issues to determine appropriate response timeline
- Ability to handle requests, by utilizing multiple applications as well as the internet
- Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance.
- Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency.
Education and Experience:
Education: High School Diploma required
Experience: License and Title experience preferred or 3-5 years’ office experience. Customer service focused along with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
Skills: Computer knowledge, i.e. Intermediate functions of Excel, Word, and 10 key touch. Must have good telephone etiquette, basic accounting and typing skills.
- 3 - 5 years: Office Experience
- License and Title Experience
- MS Excel
- Time Management
See job description