Title: Sanofi 2020 Summer Internships
Location: Insert location
Duration: June 1 – August 7, 2020
Note: Candidates must be available 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
Discover your future…
Sanofi's university opportunities offer exposure to a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Students work side-by-side with biopharmaceutical professionals, providing an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients around the globe. This Internship may lead to a full-time opportunity upon graduation based on successful performance reviews and final interview process. One of the goals of this program is to feed a leadership pipeline of top talent for our Sanofi Biologics full-time opportunities. Sanofi Biologics early career hiring launches your career to the next level through a targeted approach.
Internships available in Operational Excellence, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance Operations, Quality Systems, Quality Control Chemistry, Quality Control Microbiology, and the Health Safety and Environmental group.
The Quality Systems department manages the Change Control, Document Control and Records Management, Deviation/CAPA, Product Quality Reviews, and Quality Management Review systems as well as Quality Engineering, Quality Planning and Quality Information Systems (QIS) activities.
Specifically, DRM/QMR group manages all aspects of the documents and record management lifecycle including creation, issuance, revision, retention and archival. In addition the group manages Quality Management Reviews, Annual Product Review, and Site Master File at the Allston Landing Facility.
The Document Control group supports all site functions and adheres to the highest quality and safety standards while supporting the multi-faceted needs of a fast-paced
and deadline-driven organization.
- Facilitate the lifecycle of controlled documents in the electronic document management system (document creation, revision and obsolescence)
- Assist in the collection and trending of system metrics to assess system health, and assist in developing and implementing mitigation plans to address any adverse trends observed
- Provide technical assistance on document management and business tool software solutions
- Coordinate and lead continuous improvement projects as a Change Agent within the document control department and/or cross-functionally including:
- Human Error Prevention
- Data Integrity
- Archive Management
- Template Management
- Change Planning
- Video SOPs
- Apply quality standards and corporate requirements and artmental standard operating procedures
- Devise, implement, remediate and maintain methods for document control business and quality processes
- Execute management vision and strategy
- Work independently with minimal supervision or direction
- Liaise with management and inter-/cross-organizationally with business process and system owners
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Life Sciences with plans to graduate by 2021
- 0/4.0 GPA is a minimum requirement
- Must have permanent US work authorization
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work within a team environment
- Strong interest in working with computers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Power Point and Word
- Apply online
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Apply For Role My Candidate Account