Restaurant Manager #1001 Carnation City Mall
We're Rolling Pretzel Company
A Restaurant Manager is responsible for the following:
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with the WRPC, Inc. Operations Manual.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment in the restaurant.
- Achieve the sales levels and financial profitability of the restaurant in accordance with goals outlined by the Restaurant Support Center.
- Promote the restaurant within the building where it is located and within the community that it serves.
- Hire, train, supervise, evaluate, promote, and terminate Associates as necessary to meet the operational and financial objectives of the restaurant.
- Clean and maintain the restaurant facility and equipment. Ensure that all equipment is functioning properly.
- Write a weekly work schedule and work your scheduled hours to maximize the operational and financial objectives of the restaurant.
- Order food and supplies necessary for the operation of the restaurant while maintaining cost controls.
- Maintain physical control over inventory in the restaurant.
- Submit financial reports as required by the Restaurant Support Center and maintain proper cash controls.
- Comply with the employer’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in the weekly manager conference call every Wednesday.
- Comply with the requirements in the Restaurant Manager Handbook and the Associate Handbook.
- Advanced knowledge of restaurant operations
- Positive attitude toward customers and other Associates
- Can be relied upon to complete assigned responsibilities
- Good attendance record and punctuality
- Follows company standards
- Demonstrates leadership
- Teaches other Associates
- Good communication skills
- Good availability to work as needed
- Satisfactory background and credit check