Love what you do. Omaha Steaks employees work every day to deliver experiences that bring families and friends together, across the country. We're proud to sell world-famous steaks and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products. The work is worthy of our name and the exceptional customer experience makes a lasting impression.
Big brand, small company. Your work will help define the future of an American heritage brand and household name. Omaha Steaks reach is broad and impact is huge; our team is small, adventurous, and entrepreneurial. If you're energized by making things happen, this is the place for you.
It's all in the family. Literally. We're a fifth-generation family-owned business, and they're not peering down from boardroom windows -- the owners and leadership team actually run the business every day. You'll find genuine relationships with every employee, with a family focus on safety, health care, educational assistance, and wellness.
- As an Omaha Steaks Retail Sales Associate, you are responsible for building rapport and selling our gourmet products.
- Our store employees are traditionally enthusiastic individuals who believe in our brand, customer service and team work.
- We provide advanced training that will help you excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
- Monthly sales incentives and bonus potential.
- Generous product discounts. Purchase our products at substantial discounts off regular prices.
- Educational Assistance. Receive reimbursement for tuition expenses with a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Paid time off.
- 401k retirement plan with company match.Annual company bonus program.
- Develop an exceptional familiarity of the Omaha Steaks brand and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Understand that the guest is the center of what we do.
- Work to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction and sales objectives.
- Operate the retail cash register system. Captures proper sales information for all transactions.
- Open and/or close the store, may include counting cash, nightly deposit or securing the store.
- Stock freezer, perform physical inventory and follow all inventory procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently with keyboarding skills.
- Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am - 8pm & Sunday 10am - 6pm. The schedule will vary based on store needs.
- Military Veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.