Join our Sales Team! We are looking to grow our loyal, career driven, and customer focused team, and are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Product Display Specialist for the Allentown, PA area. The primary responsibility of this position requires the individual to execute approved in-store product display strategies across our retail channels as part of a cross functional sales team. Serves as a tactical front-line partner conducting store resets by implementing Plan-O-Grams/MODs, conducting store surveys, and ensuring product volumes meet customer demands.
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently, follow directions, and operate in a fast-paced retail environment. This position works flexible part-time hours Monday - Thursday and reports to the Retail Operations Manager.
- Conduct in-store product resets working in various retail channels including Grocery, Convenience, Dollar, and Club/Mass store environments. Must be available to work early mornings and/or late evenings to meet customer requirements.
- Follow and implement approved Plan-O-Grams/MODs and ensure resets are completed according to company and customer standards.
- Maintain ongoing in-depth knowledge of company's line of products.
- Enhance company image and reputation for service excellence by responding to front-line challenges/questions presented by store management. Elevate concern to next appropriate layer of management in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team, maintaining flexibility, professionalism, and self-motivation in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Ability to use “Smart Phone“ technologies and/or computer with internet access to input/upload data accurately and transmit end-of-day results as instructed.
- Maintain positive relations with store personnel to strengthen business opportunities, enhance retail shopping experience, and drive store sales.
- Must be at least 19 years old and hold a valid driver's license.
- Must have reliable transportation with at least the state's minimum insurance coverage.
About Our Company
Here at Utz, our goal is to manufacture and sell the best possible products with a commitment to customer satisfaction that is second to none. Our iconic family of brands includes Utz, Golden Flake, Zapps, Bachman, Good Health, TGI Friday's, and Jax. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth and competitive wages. Come grow with the Utz Family of Brands!
Utz is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Utz considers all qualified applicants without regards to age; color; disability; ethnic or national origin; gender; gender identity or expression; marital status; domestic partnership or civil union status; pregnancy; race; religion; sexual orientation; veteran status; or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable laws.