We are looking for friendly folks like you to join our team! MISSION BBQ is unlike any other restaurant concept in the country. We serve the most authentic, mouth-watering all-American food anywhere – with a side order of patriotism! Our team is on a mission to make a difference across the country and in our communities. And right now, we're looking for Great People to join us as we grow again.
Community Ambassador – The role of the Community Ambassador (CA) is to fulfill Our Commitments to provide Great Service. As a member of the Leadership Team, the CA builds relationships within Our Communities that in turn drives people into Our Restaurants. The CA plays a key role that requires an Active Presence and Support within Our Community on a daily basis.
What we do:
- A great Place to Work – You will be part of an elite team, yet some might say we're a family
- Home for the Holidays – Closed on New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- No Late Nights – We offer flexible hours and shifts. 11:00am – 9:00pm Mon-Thu, 11:00am – 10:00pm Fri-Sat, 11:30am – 8:00pm Sun
- Free Meals – You'll be serving authentic homemade, hand-crafted BBQ and chances are, it'll make you hungry. So, dig in – your meals are on us
- We Encourage Giving Back – Thanking Our Uniformed American Heroes. Helping out in the Communities we serve. It's the right thing to do and we support your extra efforts
- Opportunity for Advancement – Grow as we grow! MISSION BBQ looks forward to seeing our Teammates succeed and do our best to help with training, a supportive, nurturing environment and commit to promoting from within
Performs the following tasks to promote Teamwork:
- Practices proper time reporting (i.e., punches in and out accurately).
- Arrives to work on time, in the proper work attire, and ready to work.
- Is neat and well-groomed for every shift and in proper work attire.
- Demonstrates a helpful, positive attitude at all times to customers and employees.
- Understands and adheres to all safety, sanitation, and administrative procedures.
- Provides complete and timely communication to other employees throughout the shift.
- Is prepared to conduct weekly maintenance duties.
- Completes all assigned tasks and duties requested by managers.
Community Ambassador primary responsibilities:
- Food Drops to Our Uniformed American Heroes
- Engaged with Our Community
- Active Presence in the Restaurant
- Takes on expanded role of Dining Room Leader 2 – 3 times a week