St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.
The Customer Support Services Analyst is a high profile Customer Service position tasked with providing technical phone support, service call initiation, administration and dispatch of support services for St. Luke's Computer user community. This role is responsible for documenting service calls, identifying opportunity for first call resolution, notification and escalation of essential support entities, service call monitoring and customer follow-up. The expectation is that the Customer Support Services Analyst consistently exercises a high level of excellent customer service representing the positive image of the Information Technology department and St. Luke's. The Customer Support Services Analyst is the first point of contact for St. Luke's staff in reaching the IT Department for Service Orders and Support.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and resolve service requests received from user community into the Service Desk. These issues are related to but are not limited to team benchmarking for First Call Resolution overall productivity based on individual goals and KPI's set by Manager.
- Enter all customer related information, questing for accurate and concise data for the creation of valid reports into the Work Order system.
- Dispatch escalated service requests to correct technicians & monitor trends related to potential service interruptions or global incidents.
- Act as a central point of contact in crisis/incident situations and disseminate pertinent information as necessary according to service desk procedures.
- Follows Incident Management notification policies.
- Monitor trends related to potential service interruptions or global incidents.
- Changes passwords as required in SLUHN systems.
- Performs remote diagnostic and troubleshooting on SLUHN devices.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of standard hospital software, desktop applications and office automation products as documented in the IT Knowledge base.
- Follows Monitoring policies & procedures as outlined in the IT Knowledge base.
- Completes competencies related to Service Desk Training on Applications & Monitoring processes as determined by the Manager.
- Functions as an integral part of the Information Technology Department staff.
- Maintains knowledge of technology by attending appropriate continuing education seminars and reading related periodicals.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Sitting for up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; standing for up to 7 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; walking for up to 2 hours a day, 1 hour at a time. Requires crouching, kneeling, and lifting of objects weighing up to 60 pounds, pushing objects weighing up to 80 pounds. Requires hand and finger dexterity to perform repairs of small equipment and to use computer equipment. Seeing as it relates to general, near, color and peripheral vision. Hearing as it relates to normal and telephone conversations.
Bachelor or Associates degree in data processing, computer science or electronic technology or other related field or comparable years experience.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
At least two years experience with personal computers and local area networks. Previous experience in a support center and service desk environment desired.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!!
St. Luke's University Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.