EMCORE Corporation designs and manufactures Indium Phosphide (InP) optical chips, components, subsystems and systems for the broadband and specialty fiber optics market. EMCORE was the pioneer in linear fiber optic transmission technology, and today is a leader in optical components, as well as a provider of complete end-to-end solutions for high-speed communications network infrastructures, enabling systems and service providers to meet growing demand for bandwidth and connectivity. EMCORE's advanced optical technologies are designed for cable television (CATV) and fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) networks, telecommunications and data centers, satellite communications, aerospace and defense, wireless networks, and broadcast and professional audio/video systems. With its world-class InP semiconductor wafer fabrication facility, EMCORE has fully vertically-integrated manufacturing capability and also provides contract design, foundry and component packaging services. EMCORE is headquartered in Alhambra, California, USA with InP wafer fabrication operations in Alhambra, and ISO 9001 certified manufacturing in Alhambra and Beijing, China.
EMCORE Corporation is seeking a Sharepoint Application Support Engineer.
SharePoint Application Support candidate will manage the design, development, and implementation of Microsoft SharePoint-based solutions. Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to analyze requirements and participate in strategic design and architectural decisions. Provide subject matter expertise in Microsoft SharePoint Online product capabilities, customization, and development initiatives and activities. Lead the creation, design, and application of SharePoint implementations and custom solutions. Perform interface modifications to SharePoint and third-party utilities and tools. Lead content migrations, workflow development, solutions deployments, and process management work streams.
This ideal candidate will be a self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills. This role requires a passionate commitment to excellence in customer service. Our motto is "Exception Service, No Exceptions".
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offshore vendor management.
- Assist in the creation of prototypes, POCs, presentations, collateral, etc.
- Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions.
- Monitoring and management of patching requirements for the SharePoint Farm
- Provide technical support for legacy SharePoint migration initiatives
- Providing support / guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes
- Bachelor's Degree or combination of Education and Experience
- At least 2+ years of experience with SharePoint and Microsoft products
- Experience in designing, developing, and administering business collaboration software such as Microsoft SharePoint, including recent experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online (SPO)
- Experience supporting SharePoint applications with Visual Studio and C#
- Experience using SharePoint Patterns and Practices
- Experience using SharePoint Object Models (CSOM, JSOM, and SSOM)
- Experience using SharePoint Online Designer tool
- Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Office Suite
- Experience with custom Web Parts, event handlers, features, site definitions, package solutions and custom Apps.
- Hands on experience of SQL, IIS, Windows Server as well as storage, network and server technologies related to SharePoint
- Configuration and troubleshooting experience with SharePoint search technologies
- Design and implementation experience within SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- Knowledge of SharePoint APIs and solution implementation best practices
Due to the nature of the products, candidates must be US Persons.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
EMCORE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Copyright © Ultimate Software