- Provide preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance at the entire property.
- Operate and maintain the properties mechanical systems in a manner, which protects, maintains and improves the value of the owner's asset.
- Assist the Operations Manager with implementing and monitoring hazard control, team safety practices, and ensure compliance with local codes and regulation to ensure the passing of the compliance portion of the operations audit.
- Assist the Operations Manager with developing energy improvement plans for the property; Operate the energy management systems to maximize energy efficiency.
- Maintain an equipment inventory control for the property.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Years of relevant experience
- One to three (1-3) years' experience in a related field.
Skills and knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks independently.
- Knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Ability to be on-call, work overtime and be available during nontraditional hours.
- Valid Driver's license required.
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Stand and walk for prolonged periods.
- Regularly lift, move and/or carry up to 10 pounds; Frequently lift, move and/or carry up to 25 pounds; occasionally lift, move and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Perform overhead work often while balanced standing on a ladder.
- Bend, kneel, twist and reach to get to areas difficult to access and/or confined areas like closets, crawl spaces, attics, etc.
- Work at moderate heights and in changing environmental temperature extremes
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL“) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.