Events & Marketing Coordinator
Req Number: 4239
The Events & Marketing Coordinator manages projects that are essential for Westrock Coffee's business including being responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of tradeshows and events. The Events & Marketing Coordinator ensures the execution is consistent with the image and standards of the company when developing sales collateral, presentations and tradeshow booth. This individual must have the ability to work independently and cross-functionally. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and has no direct reports.
- Work with cross-functional team members as required.
- Support any new or existing product or program initiatives.
- Understand all product lines and equipment solutions.
- Responsible for ordering show services and arranging shipping for the show.
- Primarily work in an office/warehouse environment to assist with the planning of tradeshow/event. This position averages 80% of time on tradeshow planning/coordination and 20% of time on planning/coordination of sales collateral/presentations.
- Work with established timelines to support timely and cost-effective execution of the event.
- Maintain an efficient tradeshow process to reduce errors/rework and manage costs.
- Manage assigned events within approved budgets.
- Work closely with sales; must be able to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Interface with various departments as needed to execute the tradeshow/event.
- Maintain the day-to-day relationships and projects with key vendors.
- Maintain strong partnership with vendor partners.
- Secure show services (electrical, plumbing, catering, porter) for tradeshows to minimize costs and maximize show impact.
- Administrate the product ambassador program.
- Sales Collateral planning and coordination:
- Manage the concept development and design process of marketing material.
- Provide copywriting assistance as required.
- Submit graphic requests to designer(s) according to established processes.
- Manage proofing process and submitting final artwork to customers/printers for production.
- Product & Equipment coordination:
- Order product, equipment, POS, show services and arrange shipping for the show in accordance with established timelines.
- Travel between local Westrock campuses as needed.
- Pack and ship product and equipment with show supplies for each show.
- Operate forklift to load pallets on and off shipping company trucks.
- Secure technician assistance for the event, if needed.
- On-site show coordination as needed and determined by director of marketing.
- Share point of view and ask questions when participating in meetings.
- Problem solves with creative solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel may be as much as 50% and includes nights and weekends.
- 1-3 years proven experience coordinating tradeshows preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proven experience coordinating vendor relationships preferred*Self Starter
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled
Pay Rate $60,000.00