With a global portfolio of tens of thousands of activities in more than 80 countries around the world - ranging from admission tickets for museums, events and attractions via guided tours all the way to boat and bicycle tours - Musement has helped to innovate the global tours&activities scenario and reach one million users monthly.
Musement is part of TUI Destination Experiences, the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 employees, the company generates turnover of 700 million euros. TUI Destination Experiences, based in Palma de Mallorca, offers its customers a broad product portfolio of high-quality travel experiences. The company sold more than 6 million activities and excursions last year. Through its subsidiary Intercruises, TUI Destination Experiences is the world’s leading provider of cruise handling services. The development of sustainable tourism in all destinations in which TUI Destination Experiences operates is a key feature of our corporate culture.
TUI Destination Experiences is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading tourism group.
Your Mission @Musement
As a Technical Project Manager, you will engage with our partners to support early technical conversations and advise the execution of our partners’ plan as they perform technical integration within our content and transaction APIs, identifying challenges, providing guidance, agreeing on solutions and defining the integration portfolio.
You will support our Business Development team and our Partner Management team in assessing partner technical needs and educating partners as they design their platform solutions. You will also integrate with the various Technical teams of our partners, including C-level executives, Product and Engineering Managers, and Software Engineers.
WHAT you will do
- Based on defined priorities, accurately Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control and Close API integrations with relevant partners thanks to the support of our Support Engineers
- Support business requests by fostering a common understanding of current API capabilities and surface improvements and report change requests to Product Teams
- Together with Engineers, write relevant API documentation and evolve onboarding processes
- Implement a communication strategy to support an ongoing and regular communication with stakeholders, partners and product teams
What you have already achieved
- BSc Software Engineering
- Experience as a Project Manager from major technology consultancy firm
- 3+ Years experience on providing or integrating mission critical REST API
- 3+ Years experience on Technical Project Management
- 3+ Years experience on B2B or B2C Digital Products
- Proficiency in writing Technical Documentation addressed to broad audiences
- Ability to understand WebServices and UX documentation
- Capable to manage different projects at once
- Fluently written and spoken English and Italian
- Demonstrable customer care skills and capability of troubleshooting and provide hands on support to partners are nice-to-have
- A Professional Certification on Project Management (PMI/CAPM/CSM) will be a plus
Free Espresso and breakfast
Free beer ( Only on Friday )
Open Space (Beautiful) Office with Terrace and Professional Grill
Musement is a certified Great Place To Work®2018 among the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy http://www.greatplacetowork.it/
The opportunity to join the team of one of the most exciting divisions of Europe’s largest travel company
Full-time position based in: MILAN, Italy
PLEASE KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONCE