With a global portfolio of tens of thousands of activities in more than 80 countries around the world - ranging from admission tickets for museums, events and attractions via guided tours all the way to boat and bicycle tours - Musement has helped to innovate the global tours&activities scenario and reach one million users monthly.
Musement is part of TUI Destination Experiences, the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 employees, the company generates turnover of 700 million euros. TUI Destination Experiences, based in Palma de Mallorca, offers its customers a broad product portfolio of high-quality travel experiences. The company sold more than 6 million activities and excursions last year. Through its subsidiary Intercruises, TUI Destination Experiences is the world’s leading provider of cruise handling services. The development of sustainable tourism in all destinations in which TUI Destination Experiences operates is a key feature of our corporate culture.
TUI Destination Experiences is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading tourism group.
Your mission @Musement
Within the Quality Assurance team, the Quality Assurance Specialist plays a key role in ensuring Musement meets defined Quality Standards through testing, monitor and reporting activities across all Musement digital channels thanks to an extraordinary ability in troubleshooting, reverse engineering, debug and with an excellent eye on details.
What you'll do
- Oversee all testing and quality standards, perform quality assurance activities on multiple application releases, monitor and document testing activities.
- Responsible for User Acceptance testing during the Product life-cycle, working together with cross-functional product teams, from design till delivery.
- Create and Maintain all quality assurance policies as agreed with Product, Tech and DevOps teams.
- Together with Technical Support Engineers must ensure all defects/bug/incident have proper information to be prioritized in the backlog
What you have already achieved
- Experience with dashboarding and reporting tool (Grafana or similar)
- Technical problem analysis and reverse engineering on Infrastructure and Application stacks
- 1+ years on QA practices
- 1+ years on Observability Engineering
- 1+ years development experience
Free Espresso and breakfast
Free beer ( Only on Friday )
Musement is a certified Great Place To Work®2018 among the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy http://www.greatplacetowork.it/
The opportunity to join the team of one of the most exciting divisions of Europe’s largest travel company
Full-time position based in: MILAN, Italy
PLEASE KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONCE