With a global portfolio of tens of thousands of activities in more than 80 countries around the world - ranging from admission tickets for museums, events and attractions via guided tours all the way to boat and bicycle tours - Musement has helped to innovate the global tours&activities scenario and reach one million users monthly.
Musement is part of TUI Destination Experiences, the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 employees, the company generates turnover of 700 million euros. TUI Destination Experiences, based in Palma de Mallorca, offers its customers a broad product portfolio of high-quality travel experiences. The company sold more than 6 million activities and excursions last year. Through its subsidiary Intercruises, TUI Destination Experiences is the world’s leading provider of cruise handling services. The development of sustainable tourism in all destinations in which TUI Destination Experiences operates is a key feature of our corporate culture.
TUI Destination Experiences is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading tourism group.
Your Mission @Musement
You will operate as a DevOps Engineer on the company AWS infrastructure development, monitoring and maintenance:
- Ensure 24x7 availability of Musement production application systems
- Monitor and tune Musement application system performance
- Writing scripts and tools to automate tasks
Researching and introducing new technologies will be another core activity of this role.
What you have already achieved
- some experience with Shell, Python and/or NodeJS
- containerization experience (mainly with Docker)
- proven practical experience with most, if not all, components of AWS:
- Route53, S3, CloudFront, EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, etc
- familiarity with SOA principles
- practical experience with some IaC tools such as CloudFormation, Ansible, etc
- hands-on experience with some monitoring and alerting tools, and services
- AWS platform - Unix / Linux tools and debian-based distributions - docker - NGINX - PHP MySQL
- Atlassian suite - monitoring/logging - GIT - Node.js - networking - security concepts - IaC
The AWS SysOps Administrator Associate level certification will be strongly taken into account; if you don't have it yet, we will give you the time and the tools to take the certification as soon as possible!
- analytical and problem-solving attitude
- outstanding communication, teamwork skills and exceptional attention to detail
- driving project execution and manage simple roadmaps
- multitasking on several projects at the same time
- passion for technology improvement
- pragmatic approach and a strong can-do attitude
- working efficiently with coders
- Every Friday is a Tech Friday | Where you can study and/or test new technologies
- Tickets for tech conferences
- SMART WORKING | You can work remotely once a week
- Freedom to choose your dev tools (hardware and software)
- Free fruits and breakfast
- Tickets restaurant
Full-time position based in Milan
PLEASE KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONCE