With a global portfolio of tens of thousands of activities in more than 80 countries around the world - ranging from admission tickets for museums, events and attractions via guided tours all the way to boat and bicycle tours - Musement has helped to innovate the global tours&activities scenario and reach one million users monthly.
Musement is part of TUI Destination Experiences, the world’s leading provider of destination experiences. With 9,000 employees, the company generates turnover of 700 million euros. TUI Destination Experiences, based in Palma de Mallorca, offers its customers a broad product portfolio of high-quality travel experiences. The company sold more than 6 million activities and excursions last year. Through its subsidiary Intercruises, TUI Destination Experiences is the world’s leading provider of cruise handling services. The development of sustainable tourism in all destinations in which TUI Destination Experiences operates is a key feature of our corporate culture.
TUI Destination Experiences is part of TUI Group, the world’s leading tourism group.
Your Mission @Musement
We’re looking for a friendly and solution-oriented Customer Care Specialist (native or very fluent in French, Spanish or Dutch) for our Operations team. We seek for a highly motivated candidate who can help us make our clients happy and coordinate operations with tour providers.
The candidate will work closely with different areas as Content, Business and Product Development.
WHAT you will do
- Direct customer support via email and over the phone
- Coordinate relationships between partners/providers and customers during pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Work on answering and completing customers' requests, suggestions and complaints with feedback, direct contact and constant replies
- Rapid communication with customers via telephone or emails/chats
- Good computer literacy and ability to use different online dashboards and bookings systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Native speaker or very fluent in French, Spanish or Dutch
- Available to work in the weekend and bank holiday days
- Passion for travel
- Structured and detail-oriented
What you have already achieveD
- Previous experience in similar roles is a plus
Free Espresso and breakfast
Free beer ( Only on Friday )
Open Space (Beautiful) Office with Terrace and Professional Grill
Musement is a certified Great Place To Work® and among the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Italy http://www.greatplacetowork.it/
The opportunity to join the team of one of the most exciting divisions of Europe’s largest travel company
Full-time position based in: MILAN, Italy
PLEASE KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONCE