Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government's partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today's U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Are you looking to support the cutting edge of science and technology support the modern warfighter then this is the position for you. Gryphon Technologies is seeking a System Engineer-Administrator to support two small classified computer networks.
When hired the candidate will be responsible for On-board Host-Based Security Service to a Windows Server and Client Workstations, including On-board auditing service (e.g. NetWitness) and standing up a new server with the latest Windows software including customer security requirements.
You will also perform system and network administration duties such as solving network and workstation problems, replacing and upgrading hardware, patching and updating operating systems and software applications, addressing discrepancies.
- MUST Possess a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Prior experience as a System Engineer or Network Administrator
- Experience: minimum 3 years of directly relevant experience
- Education: IAT Level II certification
- Familiarity with EVSS, HBSS, EITA
- Good written communication skills
- Works well independently – including willingness to independently use available resources such as web-based content and program information security points of contact to learn what is needed to meet requirements.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and o