The Role: Family Smiles LLC in the Fair West region in Albuquerque, NM, is currently hiring a registered, experienced, and vigilant Security Guard/Officer to maintain the overall safety and order of the dental clinic facility. The position involves performing a variety of security and safety-related functions while safeguarding employees, visitors, patients, and physicians while monitoring premises to prevent violence or infractions of rules.
This position is Full-Time or Part-Time.
Address: 5505 Central Ave. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108
Monday - Friday: Ranging between 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Saturdays: 8:30 AM - 4 PM.
Who Are We: Family Smiles LLC is a dynamic, growing company with offices in eleven states and Washington, DC. Our mission is to provide high-quality dental services in first-class facilities to people in underserved communities. We hire only the most qualified dentists and staff committed to superior patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor clinic entry-exit activity
- Report any hazardous activities to management
- Take appropriate action to control any emergencies or hazards
- Reports complaints and violations of clinic regulations to the local police department
- Acts as first responders, immediately responding to all emergency codes and using established procedures once on-scene.
- Minimum age requirement of 21.
- Be able to stand or walk for an extended period.
- Must be a high school graduate as evidenced by a diploma or GED equivalency certificate.
- Training from a law enforcement school or other security training is strongly preferred.
- Practical written and verbal communication skills required; bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- A minimum of two years of previous security or security-related experiences, such as law enforcement or military service, is necessary.
- Bilingual /Spanish Speaking - Preferred
- Experience de-escalating situations
- State-issued Security Guard Card
- Familiarity with SOP and Crisis Protocol
- Basic CPR and first aid knowledge
KOS Services Inc. / Family Smiles LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.