MDS Nurse - RN Preferred
- A licensed registered nurse with health care experience in an acute or long-term care setting preferred
- LPN/LVN only under the direction/supervision of an RN, RN preferred
- Current unrestricted state license to practice as a nurse
- Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired.
The Montebello on Academy is a beautiful community in Albuquerque, NM, with more than 200 units offering independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing care.
At this time, we are seeking a Minimum Data Set Nurse to join our team!
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable managed care, Medicare, and state Medicaid regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of federal/state regulations regarding the MDS and care planning process.
- Demonstrates ability to accurately complete all resident assessments and appropriate care plans to meet resident care needs.
- Assists with pre-admission screenings to determine/prepare for resident care needs.
- Maintains current MDS status of every resident according to state/federal guidelines.
- Schedules residents for appropriate admission, quarterly, annual or change of condition resident assessment and oversee communication to nursing and other departments.
- Responds to resident condition changes by coordinating re-assessments/revisions to the plan of care.