Job Title: Service Desk Analyst Tier 1
FLSA Status: Non - Exempt
Effective Date: October 2019
Reports to: Service Desk Manager
Healthcare has surpassed manufacturing and retail to become the largest and most rapidly growing source of jobs in the US. Additionally, the practice of medicine has become more tech focused than ever before. At UnityBPO, we directly impact how healthcare workers do their jobs by helping them navigate this new technical landscape. If you love technology and the chance to be involved in the business of healthcare - you can be at the forefront of these changes and make a difference by joining our team.
WHO WE ARE
UnityBPO is a premier Health IT company providing business process and technology services in two healthcare markets: acute and post-acute. We are the Lifeline for clinicians and patients across the country. Unity creates value for healthcare entities by reducing costs while dramatically improving provider and patient satisfaction with technology. Our clinical/technical services are unparalleled in the industry providing healthcare with a remote support model that drives efficiency as well as reduces turnover. We also provide a turnkey model that can optimally manage your total technology enterprise. We have an experienced, highly qualified team of hard-working people in all areas of the company. We TRANSFORM healthcare delivery by creating a better LIFE, every day.
KEY OBJECTIVES WE WILL ASK OF YOU
- Provide timely support to external and internal customers via phone, e-mail, chat, or other form of communication.
- Assist multiple clients across different ticketing systems.
- Quickly and efficiently identify the customers specific information.
- Resolve technical P.C. software and hardware problems by utilizing logical problem-solving skills and referencing documented processes and procedures. (Microsoft Office, Win7, VPN, Active Directory, customer specific software applications, laptops, desktops, printers, VOIP telephony etc.).
- Effectively escalate unresolved tickets to the appropriate team to ensure that the customer issue gets resolved.
- Using the client-based requirements within the ITIL framework, correctly assign Urgency and Impact to tickets.
- Provide End-User Electronic Health Record (EHR) usability assistance to clinicians including, but not limited to doctors, nurses, and therapists.
- Create an exceptional customer service experience by bringing your polished communications, patience and empathy for the customer calling.
- Capacity to work independently and effectively while maintaining good team interactions.
- Partner with team members to ensure that the phones are covered during breaks, lunch, etc.
- Flexibility to work off schedule when needed.
REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL NEED
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent/and or experience.
- Working knowledge of PC operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel at problem solving if you like logic puzzles, this is the job for you!
- CompTIA A+ Certification preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of medical-based terms and phrases are a definite advantage.
- Electronic Health Record EHR experience working within the EHR a plus
- Required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and to handle other computer components
- May be asked to lift/transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers, devices and peripherals.
- Maintain a logged in and ready state 100% of the total time for the shift assigned not including lunches, breaks or assigned special projects.
- Must keep THE COMPANY, patient, and client information confidential.
DAYS & EVENING POSITIONS AVAILABLE
UnityBPO is an equal opportunity employer. Decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin.