Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect: Competitive pay Paid holidays Year-end bonus program Portable 401(k) plans Recognition and incentive programs Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company.With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a Claims Examiner position for a top company located in Albuquerque, NM
This position is responsible for processing complex insurance claims, requiring further investigation and coordination of benefits. Also responsible for resolving pending claims.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months data entry experience OR 6 months experience in a medical office environment.
- Analytical and organizational skills and independent decision making skills.
- Ability to use discretion in working with confidential information.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience processing medical claims
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This position is being recruited by a remote office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please send your resumes to romt021 @kellyservices.com