Requisition Number: CAREC01663
Prefer you use your own computer/laptop- with a stand alone monitor
At Carenet Health, our teams have the responsibility to guide millions of people to the healthcare resources and cost savings they need, and to help make the healthcare process less complicated for them. Whether it’s finding the best doctors and pharmacies under their health insurance coverage, receiving expert guidance from a registered nurse, enrolling in extra benefits such as gym memberships, or getting an expensive test or procedure done without breaking the bank – we are able to guide them to the right resources at the right time.
As a Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for representing numerous Health Plans. You will be taking Inbound calls from members that need assistance with changing their Primary Care Provider, checking their eligibility or questions on their plan benefits. But this is only half the job. Members also call in to get medical advice from a registered nurse. We are the ones that will take the intake chart for the RN and prioritize the level of care the patient needs.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Have the ability to convey empathy and compassion
- Have a sense of urgency
- Ensures correct documentation is submitted
- Are 'ok' with a high pace environment
- Are 'ok' with navigating multiple systems and tools
- Have the flexibility to support a 24/7 program
- Training Schedule: Class starts 02/15/21, Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 6:00 pm cst, subject to change (100% attendance required or you will be released from training), subject to change
- Work Schedule: Day shifts 5x8 hour schedule available, 12p-2p to 830p-1030p cst range, or 5x8 hour schedule combinations of 7p-9p to 1:30a-3:30a range and 11:30a-1:30p to 10p-12a cst range, and 4x10 11:30a-1:30p cst range to 10p-12a cst range. Schedules are subject to change. Various options for days off during the week. Most weekend work required but with a differential paid. Must be flexible with starting times. Starting times may vary weekly depending on the call pattern. Schedules will be published a minimum of 1 month in advance
- Base Pay: $11.00 per hour
- Schedule Compliance Differential: $1 per hour (when you work 95% of your scheduled shift each month)
- Overnight Differential: $1 per hour (12a-6a M-F)
- Weekend Differential: $2.50 per hour (when working between 12:00 a.m. Saturday and 11:59 p.m. Sunday)
- Bilingual Differential: $1.00 per hour, must be able to read and write
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service via telephone.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by providing quality service, identifying customer needs and assisting them with issues/concerns related to health care issues.
- Research, identify and problem solve, verify eligibility of service and place call backs as required
- Meet and support established service goals and business objectives by meeting and exceeding performance standards.
- Adapts communication style to persons representing diverse personal, professional, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously thinks, talks, and types.
- Uses excellent hearing and listening skills to receive detailed information.
- Responds to the needs of a 24/7/365 operation. The job duties listed in this job description may not be inclusive of all requirements of this position. Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of one-year customer service in a call center, medical office/clinic or institutional setting preferred
- Ability to type 35 WPM required
You will be required to supply your own computer/laptop* (must use a stand alone monitor for laptop) if you meet all the specifications. Test your CPU and logical processors using the following: When using your personal computer, please check your CPU and logical processors. First open the Run window, press Windows key + R. Type msinfo32 and click the OK button. The System Information window opens. Look into the Processor item, there you can find processor details. You will need 3 ports plus an additional one (1) monitor (20 1/2“ in diameter measured from top left to bottom right) if using a laptop. **Screen shot the Processor information and make sure that the RAM number is showing also. Processor speed 1.8 GHz minimum, RAM Memory minimum 8.0 GB
- 1 minute typing test at www.typingtest.com (not a link). Need to type a minimum of 35 wpm
- Internet speed test at www.speedtest.net (not a link). Must test BOTH the Upload speed, minimum 10 mbps and Download speed, minimum 20 mbps
- Application completed fully (work experience, etc., not just the resume ) plus the most recent resume uploaded on our website for the Care Coordinator class for 02/15/2021
Carenet Health Team Member Perks:
- Work From Home
- Career Advancement
- Free employee assistance program
- Paid Referral Program
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Competitive 401k plan
- Attendance/Performance incentives
- Free annual flu shots
- Direct Deposit into your bank account OR a Visa Prepaid Card
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Apply no later than February 8, 2021