We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Manage and direct all operational, financial, administrative and staff activities for assigned district. Build and retain profitable business growth in a stand alone market. This also includes leading the delivery of services through a team of managers: Single Site Account and/or Operations Manager(s), Support Staff as appropriate to size (recruiter, trainer, administrative assistant, support manager, etc.). Depending on size, may have a District Support, District Area or Client Value Manager
- Deliver world class customer service to all clients and ensure that all direct and indirect reports do the same. WOW!
- Build Allied Universal's business, reputation and profitability through excellent customer service to our clients.
- Oversee and manage operational, financial functions including payroll, billing, accounts receivable, scheduling, recruiting, training, etc. for the district.
- Generate new business through partnership with assigned Business Development Manager.
- Coach, counsel and develop personnel.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience plus at least 5 years of general management experience in a service industry. Contract or proprietary security services experience is highly desired. In addition, we require the following skills:
- Proven track record of excellence in customer service and financial management (awards, top rankings, etc.)
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Proficient in web-based applications, computer systems and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries and presentation materials.
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes
- Willingness to attend professional networking or community events in the evenings
- Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- Keep records and prepare accurate and timely feedback / reports as required.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results.
Key Competencies: integrity, problem solving, conflict management, time management, customer focus, timely decision making, motivating and directing others
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.