Shipping Loader / Forklift Experience - up to $25/hour within 90 Days
Albertville, MN, US, 55301
Architectural Glass & Metal
Job ID: 161418
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® Albertville, MN is seeking a FT Night Shift SHIPPING LOADER that is willing to be engaged and be rewarded. We offer a culture that values employee participation with opportunity for growth and development. We cut, temper, insulate, box, load, and ship glass and metal to the Midwest area. It is imperative that candidates act in a manner to sustain our safe working environment. We offer a comprehensive benefit package. We promote from within.
- Earn up to $25.00/HOUR within 90 days, DOQ
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package
- WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN
This position requires that material including glass and metal be moved from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the product throughout the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to use and understand computerized tracking systems and production labels to effectively plan truck routes
- Handle product in a manner that will not cause damage to the product or injury to self or others
- Recognize product defects and notify supervisor immediately of any issues
- Locate, prepare and load product on truck and properly secure for safe delivery to customer
- Ability to be flexible with last-minute schedule changes and time of shift changes. Overtime work required
- Ability to adhere to personal protective equipment (PPE) policy
- Initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completion
- Verify all shipping orders before they are shipped (parts and correct quantity)
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area and assisting with general housekeeping in Shipping Department
- Must always maintain a courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, public
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Forklift Certified with Shipping Experience
- Work overtime with flexible starting times in some departments
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Stand and walk on concrete floor for eight hours or more
- Wear company issued safety shirt, hard hat, steel toed boots, safety glasses and hearing protection
- We are hiring NOW and accepting on-line applications or apply on-line at our Albertville employment kiosk at 5334 Barthel Industrial Drive, Albertville, MN 55301.
- When applying, please provide complete employment history.
- Employment is contingent on passing a background check and drug screen.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Nov 5, 2019
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving, Night, Forklift, Manufacturing, Operations