ABOUT COKE NORTHEAST:
We are Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family!
WHY JOIN COKE NORTHEAST?
- Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie (just to name a few)
- Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a family
- Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Disney, Ford, and other companies
• An excellent benefits* package:
- Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company-matched 401k
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
Keep reading below to learn about the specifics of this position. Regardless of role or location in our company, we are proud to be one team!
- Benefits may vary by position, location, and union governance.
JOB LOCATION(S): Albany, NY
Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast is seeking a reliable, responsible, team-oriented Warehouse Manager to join our team.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of warehouse operations, facility maintenance and staffing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with OSHA regulations as well as company established policies and procedures
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Ensure optimal inventory levels of full goods are maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs
- Ensure efficient utilization of space; establish warehouse layout and route truck loading patterns that minimize loading times and guarantee proper stock rotation
- Supervise team of warehouse employees; ensure team is adequately staffed, managed and trained
- Work closely with sales center management to meet budgetary and operational goals
- Maintain and enforce standards of health, safety, hygiene and security
- Make recommendations and implement processes to improve the overall productivity, quality and safety of warehouse operations
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required; bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of Warehouse, Operations or Logistics experience required
- Previous supervisory and/or leadership experience preferred
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred; forklift certification a plus
- Intermediate computer and database skills
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Coke Northeast requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with Coke Northeast is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Northeast's guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT:
Coke Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
SEARCH TERMS: Coca-Cola, Coke, Bottler, Beverage, Truck, Driver, CDL, Merchandiser, Sales, Service, Distribution, Delivery, Manufacturing, Production, Customer, Warehouse, Logistics, Forklift, Stocking, Business, Finance, Marketing, IT, #bestest_place_to_work_evah!!!
Nearest Major Market: Albany
Job Segment: Warehouse, Warehouse Manager, Marketing Manager, Manager, Database, Manufacturing, Marketing, Management, Technology