Warehouse Associate - Albany, NY
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for participating in the unload and sortation process in our cross-dock facility. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Scan packages to confirm receipt
- Move packages from pallets to assigned scan location
- Inspect packaging for defects and damages
- Follow company safety guidelines
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Ability to repetitively lift 10-20 pounds
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to use a scanner
- Good organization & time management skills
- Warehouse experience helpful, but not required
- Strong attendance
- At least 18 years old
Work is performed in a warehouse environment with extensive team member and independent contractor contact and frequent interruptions. The team member is frequently required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.