As a Technical Support Specialist, you will provide a world-class customer service experience to Office 365 customers. You will be first point of customer engagement, providing thoughtful day-to-day comprehensive technical support to administrators from initial challenge through resolution. This will include talking the customer through account set up, to troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues.
The Technical Support Specialist is primarily responsible for:
- Provide a world-class customer experience, engage and empathize with customers to support and resolve technical issues through completion
- Support installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Office 365 on various platforms
- Accurately document all work performed through ticketing system including details and outcomes
- Ensure accurate and timely resolution of all assigned issues; escalate product bugs or unresolvable cases if necessary; notice trends and report reoccurring problems
- Update Office 365 licenses, subscriptions and user management; increase engagement with Office 365
Education & Skill Requirements:
- Degree in Technology Field or equivalent years of experience
- Demonstrated professionalism in resolving customer issues
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
- Commitment to meet and exceed individual and team KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Office 365 Suite and environment
- Deep O365 Technical Experience
- Experience with legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system environment
- Concepts of Networking Fundamentals
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones nfrastructure, the Services Company of Zones, is a collaborative team of more than 700 technology architects, engineers, technicians, and specialists that designs, builds, and operates IT solutions. Our focus on insight, execution, and results has helped us become the First Choice for ITTM for many of today’s top brands. Zones nfrastructure offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!