As a Channel Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing and overseeing marketing strategies for our Reseller Community who sell PAR Hardware Globally. This position will need to work closely with our Hardware Product Management team and Marketing organization to deliver brand and product messaging to our network of resellers. He/she will be passionate about learning and understanding our products and our market. The ideal candidate has an incredible attention to detail and strong organization skills that will allow them to manage multiple projects for multiple resellers at a time.
- Develop positive working relationships with the channel partners.
- Implement and execute a channel communication strategy that engages and empowers the PAR Reseller community through tools that include a dedicated Reseller Portal, Monthly Newsletters, Quarterly Webinars and in-person events
- Manage a budget of Marketing Development Funds (MDF) dedicated to providing PAR Resellers with funds to drive their marketing initiatives for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Support channel partner marketing activities including trade shows, online advertising, campaigns, etc. to develop brand awareness and drive lead generation and evaluate the effectiveness of channel marketing programs.
- Support new partner recruitment and on-boarding initiatives for new partners joining the PAR reseller program.
- Coordinate opportunities for customer testimonials and press releases in video and written format.
- Conduct annual Reseller Website audits with recommendations for improved messaging, images and SEO implications as directed by Digital Marketing Specialists.
- Support execution of new product launch's to the channel partner community.
- Work with product management and sales to adapt sales ready messaging, tools, and collateral to support the channel customer base.
- Support the execution of Annual Reseller Summits both in North America and Internationally.
- Maintain Contact database of reseller communities by product line in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and use Hubspot Marketing Automation Software for Email communications.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 3+ years in marketing. Background in Product Marketing and/or Channel Marketing preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal communication – and must be able to demonstrate those skills during interview process.
- Strong internet skills and experience with CRM and Marketing Automation preferred.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Fast executor, self-starter and results oriented.
Quality: “Possesses an understanding of and performs work related activities in accordance with and in support of the corporation Quality Policy“.
NOTE: This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position's duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.