As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones nfrastructure, the Services Company of Zones, is a collaborative team of more than 700 technology architects, engineers, technicians, and specialists that designs, builds, and operates IT solutions. Our focus on insight, execution, and results has helped us become the First Choice for ITTM for many of today’s top brands.
This role is currently work-from-home during the pandemic. Candidates MUST reside in the greater Albany area and be prepared to return to our office at some point in 2021
Shift: 12pm-9pm: Tues-Saturday
Hourly pay, Full-time + benefits & Paid-time off
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide Level 1 support to clients. This role will provide customer-friendly assistance to clients experiencing difficulty using IT products. The Service Desk Analyst will troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve Level 1 incidents received, and escalate issues as necessary.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Service Desk Analyst is primarily responsible for:
- Providing Apple & Windows Laptop and Desktop support
- Providing active directory administration as needed
- Providing iOS device support (iPhones, iPads, etc).
- Providing Android Device Support (Tablets, Phones, etc).
- Assisting customers in setting up Apple Devices
- Assisting with troubleshooting issues.
- Using specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for resolution.
- Using Jamf for Apple device administration
- Using problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical issues.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing computer error messages and failures.
- Answering support requests via phone, email or through tickets.
- Providing 1st level triage support for reported incidents and requests.
- Providing 5-star customer service.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
- Associates Degree or 2 years’ experience in a similar service desk role.
- Jamf 100 certification;
- Hardware: Working knowledge of Apple iMac, Macbook, Mac Mini and Windows hardware;
- Software: Working knowledge of Mac OS X and Windows 7, 10,Microsoft Office 2010-2016, Office 365;
- Working knowledge of binding and managing Macs in Active Directory;
- Working knowledge of managing Macs in Jamf Pro, Casper Suite or similar;
- Working knowledge of managing iOS devices in AirWatch, Mobile Iron or similar;
- Working knowledge of O365 and Active Directory;
- Experience with Intune, Jamf, IBM MaaS360 or any other MDM.
- Experience with ServiceNow Ticketing System
- Experience or certification with ITIL
- Experience working in a fast-paced service desk
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Strong communication skills.
Zones nfrastructure offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!