Who We Are:
Webcor employs people of integrity and passion to build diverse, high-profile, and innovative structures for our clients. Webcor was founded in San Francisco in 1971. We are still headquartered in San Francisco and are committed to growing throughout California (and beyond). Through career development and employee-specific rotation plans, we foster collaboration across our construction management divisions (Core & Shell and Special Projects) and self-perform groups (Concrete, Interior Construction Group, and Paramount Drywall). We provide craft professionals, experienced professionals, and new graduates with financial, health, and wellness benefits that encourage and reward individual contribution.
Why Join Us?
- We love to build for both public and private owners. We don't shy away from what we have never done before.
- We are deeply connected to continuous improvement. We welcome better ways of doing things.
- The U.S. GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL has recognized us with multiple LEED PLATINUM awards for our commitment to sustainable design, communities, and construction.
- Career tracks are clear and we encourage employee mobility and development.
- We pay an average of over 85% of the cost of medical benefits for employees and their families. We cover the total cost of dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We offer a generous 401(k) match. And we offer a range of other benefits, from a wellness program to legal assistance.
What You'll Do:
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for reviewing and posting job billing invoices and preparing and posting accounts receivable invoices. You will also be responsible for maintaining accurate financial information and for strengthening an environment that focuses on continuous improvement. Specific responsibilities include:
- Review and post job billing invoices, all companies
- Submit preliminary lien information
- Complete imports, exports between CMIC and Textura
- Verify and code cash receipt payments, research issues
- Enter cash receipts in Remote Deposit Service
- Assist with Corporate card administration, expense reporting
- Provide backup for Generating Cash Requirements Reports for daily, weekly check runs
- Notarize documents as needed
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, or equivalent
- At least three years' experience in an accounting role
- Job Cost/Construction Industry experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills (accounting software-CMiC a plus, as well as Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong understanding of lien laws
- Solid interpersonal skills, and an ability to solve problems
- Attention to detail; highly organized and dependable
Webcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer