Johnson Service Group is looking for a Senior Level iOS Mobile Application Developer to work on-site with our client in Alameda, CA.
The successful candidates will work within the client’s high-performance development team that is developing industry-leading world-class products in patient healthcare. The successful candidate will be an integral member of a larger product develop group that works in all digital technologies (mobile, watch, desktop and cloud).
- Expert experience developing multiple commercial-grade iOS mobile applications using native languages (Objective-C / Swift, Xcode or Java).
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for IOS. Strong experience developing multithreaded applications.
- Solid knowledge of mobile OS architecture - in areas of: UI, memory management, data storage, application management by OS and cybersecurity.
- Experience with charting of data (scientific or medical data is preferred), either custom-developed or third-party charting libraries.
- Experience with UI development of mobile application (scalable for different screen resolutions and localization).
- Experience with watch development (preferred)
- Demonstrate initiative in all areas of work - proactive in identifying shortfalls in requirements, design or code.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written). High-quality SDD/design and implementation documentation skills a must.
- Experience with unit-testing and test automation preferred.
- Must have apps published in either Apple/Google store.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information technology or related field
- Evidence of continuing education, such as technical certifications, a plus
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Information Technology field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in mobile application development
- Prior experience working in an FDA regulated environment, a plus
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment