SUMMARY: The Events Host is responsible for ensuring that all events clients are extremely satisfied throughout their party, constantly exceeding guest expectations by proactively anticipating their needs, beginning with the set up process prior to the event. Event Hosts are also responsible for identifying and selling, food, beverage, and experience extension opportunities to be added onto events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Gathering all essential event and staffing information prior to event start
- Communicating with managers, chefs, and service staff about event timing and any special requests
- Overseeing the setup of all tables/areas and supplies
- Creates a personal connection with the event contact while ensuring that all of his/her guest needs are exceeded
- Oversees service of food and beverage
- Assists with programming names, explaining safety precautions, and any other bowling related functions
- Suggestively sells “extensions” to the pre ordered event party food, beverage, and/or experience package
- Ensures the ending of the event is a pleasant experience
- Maintains and clean and organized work area
- Ensures guests leave eager to return always extending a friendly farewell
- Must become certified in the Bowlero Corporation specified alcohol service program within 14 days of employment and the Bowlero Corporation specified food safety program within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, as well as, extended workdays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: n/a
QUALIFICATIONS: The Event Host must meet and exceed customer expectations, provide the highest quality of services to guests and vendors, and be able to communicate effectively verbally with customers, co-workers and supervisors. Must be detailed-oriented and have the ability to multi-task. Event Hosts must have the ability to work well in a team environment and function in a fast-paced environment, under short time constraints and within established deadlines.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Two to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Bowling center environment where you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time, and may be asked to occasionally lift objects with some assistance. The noise level is typical for bowling.