OwnBackup is a rapidly expanding global software-as-a-service company backed by some of the lead investors in the industry including Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors and Salesforce Ventures. OwnBackup is an organization that empowers its people to innovate, test, and implement their ideas. With a focus on having fun, moving forward, and great execution we develop and deliver our market leading products to our customers.
We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative, thrive in a dynamic environment and are a great team player you will love working here.
The Account Executive role is a high-visibility high-impact role that is at the center of our growth strategy into the enterprise market. We are looking for intelligent, and highly driven individuals with a deep knowledge of the SaaS enterprise applications space. Account Executives will be targeting IT leaders and system admins at companies with over 1000 employees to help them develop a backup strategy for their SaaS infrastructure through our best of breed SaaS backup platform. This role will focus on New Business sales starting in the salesforce.com ecosystem.
- Manage the full sales cycle from qualification and discovery to fulfillment
- Develop and execute strategic account and territory plans
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Respond to inbound leads and develop your own pipeline using outbound prospecting best practices
- Help deliver killer product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Be an evangelist of the need to for enterprises to back up and own their SaaS application data
- Minimum of 10
• years quota carrying experience selling SaaS applications or SaaS related consulting services to medium and large businesses (Enterprises)
- Track record of exceeding quota on a regular basis
- salesforce.com power user
- Knowledge of the enterprise SaaS application landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Familiarity with Salesforce administration best practices
- Experience with Salesforce Ecosystem a plus
- Previous sales methodology training
- Excellent computer skills: salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.