Ability to Configures and deploys desktop environments in accordance with the agreed standard configuration to authorized users.
- Experience in Apple products : Mac OS X, Iphones, Ipads, iTunes
- Should have knowledge about OU,domains and Imaging
- Ability to troubleshoot network printers
- Ability to Installs or removes hardware and / or software using supplied installation instructions and tools.
- Capable of conducting tests of the hardware and/or software affected using supplier test procedures and diagnostic tools. Corrects malfunctions. Documents results in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Manage the repair of desktop equipment through the effective management of third party suppliers.
- Ability to liaise with the Technical Services team to ensure that user accounts and accesses are added, amended and deleted in accordance with business requirements.
- Knowledge of working on an ITSM tool - Remedy/Service Now
- Windows 7/ Windows 8 certification
- Dell certification
- Comptia A+ certification
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue (2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time (3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts (5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases