Ajilon Professional Staffing is seeking a Benefits Coordinator in the downtown Akron, OH area to work for a period of 6 months on a temporary contract with a distinguished company of Ohio. In this role, you will perform complex administrative duties following established procedures in the following areas: group life and health insurance, benefit plans, personnel records maintenance, performance reviews and related human resource programs, activities and services.
Benefits Coordinator Job Functions:
- Conducts benefits and policies orientation for Akron new hires as required.
- Conducts benefit exit interviews for employee separations as required.
- Maintains the HR database, and related files and generates standard and customized HRIS reports, queries and data sorts as required and/or requested by management.
- Assists with implementation of new benefit programs; arranges and conducts employee information presentations and enrollments.
- B.S. Degree is highly preferred or similar work experience in HR, business, or office professional
- At least 2 to 3 years in benefits or related in benefits administration
- Requires a strong working knowledge of Company benefits, policies and procedures and their relation to the local, state and federal laws that affect them