|BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL|
As a Part-Time Stock Lead, you are the wheel that keeps the store turning! Your goal is to lead the team in flawlessly executing AEO brand standards and rock it out in all areas related to product flow - think shipment processing, replenishment, markdowns and visual execution. You are a master (alongside your team) at keeping product organized and moving to ensure your guest can always find exactly what they need! Most importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
- You're a people leader: You're an expert at training, developing and coaching Brand Ambassadors on how to achieve productivity standards for shipment processing, replenishments, markdowns and merchandising.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You hold the team accountable, you set clear goals and you're always prepared to better the team through continuous coaching and feedback. Plus, you love to celebrate wins!
- You've got a passion for merchandising: Your strength is maximizing visual and merchandise presentations and you're a master at directing appropriate placement of product on the Salesfloor during weekly shipments and Floorsets.
- You're always ready to innovate: Even though you're a master at Stockroom SOPs and AEO Visual Standards, you're always willing to get creative to keep product moving from the Stockroom to the Salesfloor. You do this through effective replenishment, merchandise adjustments and markdowns.
- Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety standards are maintained on the Salesfloor and in the Stockroom, you're committed to shrink-reducing strategies, and you always adhere to AEO policies and procedures.
YOU'D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love AE and Aerie products!
- You love organization and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You have flexible availability- you're there to get product moving early in the morning, late in the evening and on the weekends.
- You've worked in a stock-related role previously - #practicemakesperfect.
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
- They work with REAL people - there's nothing like your #AEOFamily.
- They're given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
- They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
- They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO“) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.