T-Mobile Retail Store Assistant Manager - CA Agoura Hills
As a Retail Store Assistance Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experience by assisting the Store Manager with leading, coaching, and developing the team of store sales associates. You need to be an enthusiastic leader capable of multi-tasking, demonstrate a great eye with an attention to detail, and have a passionate focus on helping all of your employees and any customer that enters your store!
We believe in: #Integrity #Acheivers #OwnIt #Connection #LimitlessGrowth #SeriousFun #WeAreVerge
Verge Mobile is one of the fastest-growing T-Mobile Premium Partners in the nation. Through T-Mobile’s products and services, Verge Mobile’s retail stores have the advantage of being one of the few places that truly help consumers stay connected with those that matter most to them. We provide a fun, educational environment along with unlimited financial earnings and professional growth opportunities.
- Sales and sales management experience
- Operational and financial management experience
- Wireless industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Work varied shifts, all days of the week, may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
We offer a nice blend of a biweekly paycheck along with a monthly commission payout. The unlimited opportunity is matched with annual performance reviews and additional incentive contest payouts.
- Good Base Pay
- Aggressive Commission Plan
- Various Monthly Incentives
We have several standard benefits, but Verge Mobile has several unique benefits that differentiate us from other companies!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other Insurance options
- Personal Time Off
- 401k with a company match
- Hugely discounted T-Mobile phone service plans
- Early access to your pay based on your hours worked and commissions.
- Monthly and annual recognition contests and trips
- Minimum of 6 months in a retail sales or customer service environment.
- Previous Wireless retail sales experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of the wireless industry standards and technology is preferred.
- Exhibits a can-do attitude that is positive, supportive, and cooperative.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED and 4 years of retail experience
Verge Mobile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related medical conditions, marital status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran or military status. In addition to federal law requirements, Verge Mobile complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.