Requisition Number: SRPRO01639
We are seeking an experienced product manager to build and execute on the roadmap of product features that ensure the successful growth of the Today Card credit card portfolio. This role requires a demonstrated skill set of being a self-starter, creative thinker, and detailed analyst. You’ll be taking on project management duties to ensure critical features and dependencies to the product lifecycle are implemented. This will require good collaboration skills to partner with the internal IT, Risk, Finance, Compliance and Marketing teams, as well as external vendors. You’ll be analyzing and reporting on the general product performance -- identifying the ROI for new or existing product features. Excellent communication skills, inclusive leadership qualities, and the ability to multitask effectively are essential to this position. You should be familiar with agile methodologies. We have a strong preference for a candidate that has experience with TSYS, Salesforce, Power BI or Tableau reporting, and Microsoft Office software to ensure immediate success in this role.
The Sr. Product Manager will drive the initiatives that result in high customer satisfaction, portfolio growth, and profitability. This role is accountable for analyzing customer feedback to convert it to tangible product enhancements. Finally, the Sr. Product Manager will work with peers to ensure bank and regulatory compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the prioritization and creation of new features on the product roadmap.
- Accountable for the overall customer experience and communications for Elevate’s credit card program.
- Conduct analysis of web/mobile app interactions, transactional and payment behaviors of existing cardholders; Recommend and support the implementation of features that improve acquisitions, payment performance, customer engagement, and overall profitability of the portfolio.
- Coordinate with Brand/Marketing to develop marketing treatments for the full customer life cycle, with a focus on high engagement and retention.
- Build and maintain a map of the customer lifecycle.
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Risk, Compliance, Bank/Vendor Relationship management, Finance, Data Analytics, Compliance and Legal to accomplish objectives.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reporting to management and the bank partner on the portfolio’s overall performance with an analysis on the success or improvements needed.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or 6+ years of Product Management experience with a financial institution.
- Experience with consumer financial services (credit card experience preferred).
- Strong analytical skills to include the ability to convert customer feedback and behavioral trends to new product features or services.
- Experience with project management or a demonstrated ability to organize multiple project tasks with cross functional teams.
- Familiar with financial drivers for a credit card portfolio P&L.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical and results focused.
- Naturally curious and exceptionally fast learner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to create structure in a developing environment.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented organization.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Adept with Microsoft office tools.