Dunkin Donuts Assistant Manager
$1,000 Sign on Bonus after 500 Hours Worked
Assistant Managers support Restaurant Managers in their efforts to develop a team of dedicated people delivering great guest experiences and profitable top line sales.
- Team Environment - Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, and training of Crew Members and Shift Leaders as directed by the Restaurant Manager. Support development of team members through effective cross training, deployment, and delegation of responsibilities.
- Hold team members accountable for their behavior and performance, addressing concerns promptly.
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in promoting an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
- Ensure Brand standards and systems are executed.
- Monitor team performance to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are met at all times.
- Complete all required training including ServSafe certification.
- Profitability - Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives. Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Work with Restaurant Manager to assess restaurant, develop action plans to target opportunities, and implement plans designed to achieve goals.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing (English) Math and financial management
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
- At least 18 years of age (where applicable) High school diploma (or equivalent)
This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.