Used Parts Forklift Operator
Abilene Machine Inc.
This position is responsible for driving a forklift to transport engines, parts and subunits to various warehouses for storage or departments as requested.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the dissemination of parts to the various warehouses.
- Responsible for putting away all outside parts.
- Responsible for warehousing cast items.
- Makes sure all parts are properly labeled before leaving the area.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations; keeps work environment clean and free of hazards.
- Follows all departmental procedures and policies. Recommends changes to procedure for supervisor approval.
- Ability to frequently lift, carry, bend, stoop, reach, and exert 50-100 pounds of force (Level 4 – Heavy Work).
- Ability to stand and walk as required throughout the day.
- Ability to mount and dismount an industrial forklift.
- Ability to see details at close range and at a distance.
- Finger, hand, and wrist dexterity sufficient to manipulate hand tools and powered equipment.