Full time position available for our Medical Clinic in Aberdeen/Elma,WA. Employee will be responsible for performing phlebotomy and assisting with routine EKGs, Spirometry, and clerical duties within the laboratory.
- High School diploma or equivalent to the US education is required.
- Graduation from an accredited phlebotomy training program required.
- A minimum of one year experience in a hospital or clinic setting is desired.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- CPR certification required
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click submit. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Audra Lutz, Health Center Administrator at AudraLutz@seamarchc.org This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).