Position Title: Security Specialist/Lab Manager
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Establish and oversee visitor control Program.
- Verify clearances of all personnel entering the area.
- Deliver visit requests for program personnel in a timely manner.
- Escort uncleared personnel, including contractors, when access into lab is required.
- Maintain access control program for the entirety of building. Brief personnel on the SOP prior to administering access.
- Ensure protocol is completed appropriately for access (visitors and permanent personnel) onto restricted area.
- Enter/Delete personnel from the access control system and alarm panel as needed.
- Maintain the physical security program, to include actions required to maintain Open Storage Secret (OSS), TSWA and TSCIF accreditations.
- Responsible for completing the End-of-Day checks and SF-702’s located within the restricted area.
- Oversee or conduct security inspections and spot checks for compliance with security regulations and directives.
- Ensure personnel are trained in, and comply with the requirements of Army and DoD, as well as local policy and procedures concerning the information security program.
- Provide security program direction, management, and oversight for all security related activities.
- Ensure violations of security regulations, including suspected compromises or other threats to the safeguarding of classified information and the unauthorized disclosure of CUI, are reported and investigated in accordance with this regulation.
- Conduct tailored security briefings, annual refresher training, and debriefings.
- Maintain all personnel, whether government or contractors, within JPAS.
- Develops and implements security policy, the overall execution of requirements described in the SOP, and oversees security operations for the building.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with SOP that describes security requirements.
- Inspect and document all incoming and outgoing items to prevent the introduction of prohibited material.
- Establish and oversee a Classified Material Program and conduct an annual inventory of all accountable classified material.
- Advise and assist the PM on matters pertaining to the enforcement of regulations and policies governments the acquisitions, dissemination, reproduction, transmission, safeguarding, and destruction of classified material.
- Establish procedures for ensuring all persons handling classified material are properly cleared and briefed.
- Establish, administer, and maintain a capability to reproduce and destroy classified material.
- Develop and maintain procedures for safeguarding classified information during emergencies.
- Provide support as a COMSEC Local Element (LE)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CDSE Facility Security Officer (FSO) Certificate
- CDSE Basic Industrial Security for the Government Security Specialist Certificate
- Experience with Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), Defense Information System for Security (DISS), Kantech.
The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and possess and be able to maintain TS/SCI Security Clearance, as a qualification and condition for employment.
DHPC Technologies offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto
- And more!