QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A SECURITY CLEARANCE OR HAVE HELD A CLEARANCE IN THE PAST 24 MONTHS
The Lockwood Group is an Integrated Solutions Provider delivering services and solutions across the enterprise. We deliver Integrated Logistics Support, Engineering, Field Support, Program Management and Training services combined with our integrated solutions to solve the challenges of our customers worldwide.
Lockwood Credo and Core Values
The Lockwood mission is to create an organization focused on service. We serve – each other, the soldier, our customers, our employees, our partners, our vendors, our community – service is at the center of our Core Values and Culture.
Our customers come first. Being responsive, professional and reliable is why we are hired. We aim to deliver on all promises exceeding customer expectations and making certain all business decisions are made with the customer in mind.
Our employees, are the face of our service. They are at the front lines working with our customers daily and its Lockwood’s duty to serve our employees. This means designing a culture centered around core values that inspire, retain and grow the best talent.
Our partners are fuel for our engine. Our great vendors, consultants and teaming partners combine to fuel Lockwood ensuring we successfully deliver always. We consider our partners as one team working alongside.
Service to the community is important to us. We seek to volunteer, engage and support our communities through investment of time and resources.
This service mindset is what inspired company founders to embark on the journey to deliver on the promise to Lead the Way to Mission Readiness for all people we serve.
The following 6 Core Values are the foundation by which we serve:
•Ethics and Integrity
•Team and Family Environment
If these Core Values relate with you, we would love to have you join our team!
The Lockwood Group is currently seeking an experienced Graphic Artist/Illustrator II at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD. This individual will provide support to a major C4ISR customer.
- Possesses and independently applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments to create and edit graphics, multimedia presentations, pamphlets, and handouts using Government-provided software applications.
- Develops and integrates slide masters, templates and formats to ensure consistency and aesthetics of design and layout. Balances presentation features for visual impact and emphasis. Incorporates digital images, video, audio, animations and slide transitions into electronic presentations as required. Uses current clipart and file formats.
- Creates, edits, resizes, crops, adjusts parameters (color, brightness, etc.) and converts file formats of raster (bitmap) and vector images. Prints, assembles and prepares briefing packets and booklets as required.
- Coordinates with customers to determine requirements for content, organization, and style; advises customers on solutions, alternative approaches, best practices and production timelines to meet objectives.
- Maintains an organized, accessible electronic library of digital imagery, videos, other content used to create media products that can easily be retrieved review and reuse. Performs other administrative duties dependent on supported organization position demands.
- Related Associate’s Degree with greater than or equal to 5 years experience, or
- High School Graduate (or GED) with greater than or equal to 10 years experience
- Proficiency for tasks, at the level described, using MS PowerPoint and Adobe applications (e.g. Illustrator, Lightroom, & Photoshop).